Graduate High School  

The Langley Education Centre (LEC) is a part of School District #35 and offers courses to allow teens and adults to earn their BC Secondary School Graduation (Regular Diploma) or their Adult Graduation Diploma.

Courses are free for Canadian students. 


Call the Langley Education Centre at 604.534.7155 for more information on how to register and take courses. 

Attend Univeristy  

Kwantlen Polytechnic Univeristy (KPU) is Langley’s largest post-secondary institution. With over 145 programs to choose from, KPU has an option for you.

Visit the Faculty of Academic and Career Advancement for a full list of their programs. These programs help to prepare you for further univeristy studies, or for a career. They build on your previous experience as an adult learner. 

The Department of Academic and Career Preperation will help you upgrade your skills and marks in order to attend KPU. All upgrading courses are tuition free, and many of the courses have continuous intake, meaning that you can start when you are ready. 

Adult Basic Education courses allow adult learners to earn Certificates of Completetion for Grade 10 and Grade 11. Adults can also complete the Adult Graduation Diploma Program and earn their high school diploma. 

To explore your options, please contact the Department of Academic and Career Preperation at 604.599.2964